Improve Your Natural Energy.
Start using Keto MCT to support your keto lifestyle with safe & effective
ingredients that won’t kick you out of ketosis.
MCTs are a distinct class of healthy saturated fats that contain between 6 and 12 carbons in their structure, which makes them very easy to digest (through the portal system instead of the lymphatic system). Moreover, MCTs serve as immediate precursors to ketone bodies which are an alternative fuel source for the gut, brain, muscles, and other tissues/organs in the body.
What makes goMCT® best is that it’s a mixture of only caprylic acid (C8) and caproic acid (C10) MCTs, which are the most beneficial ketone body precursors for enhancing cognitive function, increasing energy, improving athletic performance, promote satiety, and more. KETO MCT also helps support gastrointestinal function through prebiotic acacia fiber, which serves as a fuel source for healthy gut bacteria to grow and proliferate.
or Food Dyes
& Mental Focus
- Healthy Fats for
- Promote Cognitive Function
& Protect the Brain
- Boost Ketone
- Enhance the
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are unique in that the body metabolizes them much faster and more efficiently than long-chain triglycerides (LCTs). Instead of being packaged into chylomicrons and transported through the lymphatic system, MCTs are absorbed via the portal system and able to enter cellular mitochondria without carnitine.1 In other words, MCTs are one of the best forms of fuel for your body since they are absorbed quickly (like sugar) and provide lasting energy but they don’t cause a spike in insulin levels/or blood glucose. Even those who aren’t on the keto diet stand to benefit by using MCTs throughout the day, especially prior to exercise.
1. Schönfeld, P., & Wojtczak, L. (2016). Short-and medium-chain fatty acids in energy metabolism: the cellular perspective. Journal of lipid research, 57(6), 943-954.
Contrary to popular belief, the brain does not need sugar to function optimally. In fact, there is recent evidence suggesting that diets rich in sugar are toxic to the brain and may increase the risk of mood disorders and neurodegenerative diseases.2 On the contrary, MCTs help mediate cognitive function and protect the integrity of brain cells (particularly neurons and astrocytes) by acting as an indirect and direct energy source.3,4
2. Tomlinson, D. R., & Gardiner, N. J. (2008). Glucose neurotoxicity. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 9(1), 36.
3. Ota, M., Matsuo, J., Ishida, I., Hattori, K., Teraishi, T., Tonouchi, H., ... & Kunugi, H. (2016). Effect of a ketogenic meal on cognitive function in elderly adults: potential for cognitive enhancement. Psychopharmacology, 233(21-22), 3797-3802.
4. Pan, Y., Larson, B., Araujo, J. A., Lau, W., De Rivera, C., Santana, R., ... & Milgram, N. W. (2010). Dietary supplementation with medium-chain TAG has long-lasting cognition-enhancing effects in aged dogs. British journal of nutrition, 103(12), 1746-1754.
KETO MCT contains goMCT:registered: - a refined and patented form of MCTs that provide pure C8 (caprylic acid) and C10 (capric acid), which are the most beneficial medium-chain fatty acids. Most MCT supplements contain a high amount of C12 (lauric acid), which is abundant in coconut oil. While lauric acid may be beneficial as an antibiotic and hydrating nutrient when used topically (on the skin), consuming capric acid and caprylic acid triglycerides is vastly superior for enhancing energy levels, metabolic rate, and ketone production.5,6 This makes KETO MCT the ideal form of MCTs for boosting ketone production and helping you get the most out of the ketogenic diet. Even better, KETO MCT has a neutral taste and is readily soluble in both hot and cold liquids. Many people like to add it to their morning cup of coffee for an added energy boost.
5. Dayrit, F. M. (2015). The properties of lauric acid and their significance in coconut oil. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society, 92(1), 1-15.
6. Augustin, K., Khabbush, A., Williams, S., Eaton, S., Orford, M., Cross, J. H., ... & Williams, R. S. (2018). Mechanisms of action for the medium-chain triglyceride ketogenic diet in neurological and metabolic disorders. The Lancet Neurology, 17(1), 84-93.
In addition to goMCT:registered:, KETO MCT contains prebiotic fiber from Acacia - a broad term referring to a genus of trees and shrubs found primarily in subtropical regions of Africa and Australia. Acacia fiber (also known as gum arabica) comes from the sap of Acacia senegal trees and acts essentially like “fertilizer” for the friendly microbes in your gut and as a “pesticide” for the not-so-friendly microbes. In fact, research shows that even one daily dose (5-10 g) of acacia fiber can significantly promote the growth and proliferation of beneficial bacteria genera in the gut, particularly Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli (even more so than an equal amount of inulin).7
7. Calame, W., Weseler, A. R., Viebke, C., Flynn, C., & Siemensma, A. D. (2008). Gum arabic establishes prebiotic functionality in healthy human volunteers in a dose-dependent manner. British Journal of Nutrition,100(06), 1269.
- 10g Fat
- 0g Carbs
- 0g Protein
Directions: Mix one scoop of KETO MCT with your favorite beverage as needed in 6-8oz of liquid. Take up to, but do not exceed 3 scoops per day.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing, or if you are under 18 years of age. Do not use if you have any known or suspected medical conditions.
KETO MCT Can Be Used:
- with morning coffee for ketone energy boost
- pre-workout for ketone and energy production
- between meals for appetite suppression and fat burning
- blended with smoothies for healthy fat
How Many Servings Per Container? There are 30 servings per container of KETO MCT
goMCTTM optimizes ketone production, a less oxidative energy source. It fuels the body with healthy fats for natural and sustained energy without "crash" later.
A prebiotic that aids in gut health by encouraging the growth and proliferation of “friendly” gut bacteria.